Battle race

Knox if you tried to squeeze into your gear from yesteryear you will look like your gear had been painted on you. And we all know the pants aren't going to buckle or zip. Here's a tip the fat girls do it all the time... Where gear that is way to big for you that way it don't show all your flaws!
Blair you better get somebody else lined up to help on the course.. Knox will not get past the pizza vendor!!!

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Cruea, if your going to post on here you got to get a cool avatars. But first you have to lose that reference to that girls school in Florida.
I think I can wedge my tight firm buttocks into my size 36 Sinisalos. and man would that look good.
Thanks Johnny. Now I'm craving a funnel cake. Mmmmmmmmm

stumpy823

PR Member
image.jpg It even looks old for old guys knox

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
How bout a "how many drinks do you consume weekly?" Class structures.

1-5;5-10; 11 or more.

11 or more would have double stacked gates.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
OK the old school graphics got me. Now all you d-bags remember, I have not been on a bike since 2000 so pointing and laughing at the slow fat guy is highly encouraged. I mean...

MalvernMX

Chris, if you are walking by the red Malvern motor home this weekend stop by and introduce yourself. I would like to meet you. Jason Rogers

hershey

PR Elite
Ha....you
OK the old school graphics got me. Now all you d-bags remember, I have not been on a bike since 2000 so pointing and laughing at the slow fat guy is highly encouraged. I mean...

Ha....you will be amazed at how easy it comes back to you! Try not to run me over when you lap me!

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Oh yeah, J.O. Get that hoodie ready. I will bust it to the first turn cause Im sure I will have arm pump by the second turn.
Can 40+ get a mandatory pit sport for everyone on lap 2? Beer and a funnel cake...damn you Johnny