Battle race

Meister

PR Founding Father
Jo, Ive pulled a couple holies at your place. Whrres my hoodie? Even at the quad day.. lol.. and I think I did on bakers yz smoker..

It comes back quick, but how out of shape we've become certainly shows up within the first lap on any track.. lol

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Jo, Ive pulled a couple holies at your place. Whrres my hoodie? Even at the quad day.. lol.. and I think I did on bakers yz smoker..

It comes back quick, but how out of shape we've become certainly shows up within the first lap on any track.. lol

Bring some scales to the Battle, I don't think your over 250.

Meister

PR Founding Father
Look for a text after 530. I was just at the dr and I believe my weight is on the visit summary.. lol

John250

PR Founding Father
Looks like instead of adding 50+, you would get a bigger gate in the 250+ fashion Bug Class.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father

Oh yea my smoker pulle his fat ass 3 bike lengths ahea of everyone to that first turn. Gawddamn I miss that bike.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
To be a LEGIT state championship series it needed AMA backing. Whether people like the AMA or not. With it being AMA sanctioned then this series can be recognized nationally.

And that's good news for the OMA.

John250

PR Founding Father
No different when we all raced AMA and had either D 11 or D 12 cards, and the district calculated points. The OMA is now the district and they are calculating the points for the series. Without AMA, there would be no recognized state championship or factory contingencies.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
No different when we all raced AMA and had either D 11 or D 12 cards, and the district calculated points. The OMA is now the district and they are calculating the points for the series. Without AMA, there would be no recognized state championship or factory contingencies.

There you go footlogic, John has described it perfectly.

Again, this is a try it and see deal. Maybe this is the right way to go, maybe it isn't. But we won't know until we try. And for everyone who asks what does the AMA do for us? Here it is. They are stepping up to the plate, taking the Battle Series up a level and recognizing state champions and investing in custom plates, which aren't as cheap as everyone on here thinks they are. They are making an effort before your very eyes everyone. Is it life altering? No. Is it better than what you have seen in the last ten years? You can bet your arse on it. Everyone single one of you better thank Alex Hunter this weekend, he is the main reason all of you get to race for real state championships.

Now quit the crybaby bs, and let's go racing.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
The CK1 fam is attending the event in spite of the AMA. The facility, promoters and the new direction of local motocross are the ONLY reasons I believe this series will be a success. If the AMA can learn from past mistakes and be shown the right way to treat one of their largest (if not the largest) customer bases. Then I consider that collateral success. I for one am very much looking forward to meeting Alex and asking direct questions about what IS being done. Not interested in what did or what will happen. SHOW me what is being done.
Sorry but that as positive as I can get when it comes to the whole Columbus metro area

mblair

PR Founding Father
If anyone over 250lbs pulls a holeshot, I will give them a XXL BC Hoodie that I have leftover........

I think you better bring that hoodie with you Jeremy. you get all that weight over the front wheel and it won't wheelie and away goes Stumpy!!!

mblair

PR Founding Father
Hey Knox if you need me to bring anything for you let me know. Between my and Stumpy we can get you geared form hear to toe with what ever you need and you will still be able to breath. Unlike those "36" pants from WAY back!!!

ck1racerx

PR Addict
well if you have extra's, bring them. I think I have fat guy gear from my vintage days but who knows if it fits. Coors lights on me