Battle race

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Y

Yeah!!!!!

I need to stay off the track when CK1 makes his return so I can watch anyway!
Even if you cant see it, you will feel it. I have already alerted the National Earthquake Information Center to turn off all seismographs within a 150 mile radius of the fairgrounds.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
I will be lined up on the far outside away from everyone. I don't know how well the brake work on that bike... your welcome.
btw, current temp of the coors light is 29... Everyone's welcome to stop by a tip a few. bench racing should be epic.

John250

PR Founding Father
Sounds like Coors Light is the beer amongst most of us Vets that race motocross. Bud Light must be for guys that ride 4 wheelers.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Coors light forever. They sponsored supercross back in my day. Yeap I've paid them back 4000 times over.
I thought 4 wheeler guys liked Zima or something with an umbrella in it??? J.O. stop by my Knox compound, I will get you a beer.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
I am more excited about this race and watching my son then I was for my first and every pro race there after.
I am going to be so good at being a crazy pee wee parent. 35 some years of watching those idiots, I have learned a lot.
I want the track completely leveled and rebuilt for my son.

Woody

PR Addict
I am more excited about this race and watching my son then I was for my first and every pro race there after.
I am going to be so good at being a crazy pee wee parent. 35 some years of watching those idiots, I have learned a lot.
I want the track completely leveled and rebuilt for my son.
Sam Adams for this quad rider. Btw toughen up Nancy....I mean Knox, too much positive postings lately.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Coors light forever. They sponsored supercross back in my day. Yeap I've paid them back 4000 times over.
I thought 4 wheeler guys liked Zima or something with an umbrella in it??? J.O. stop by my Knox compound, I will get you a beer.

No doubt, I will.

Zima? Not likely. I usually do the hypo. I typically don't drink from the fawcet, I'm a bit of a beer snob.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Knox I will bring you a beer worthy of your weight, no girlie coors light, if you wanna drink with a man, you need to drink like a man.

John250

PR Founding Father
Coors Light......drink it all night, and I feel fine in the morning! Beer of champions.

I think back in the 80s the craziest mini parent was a big guy named Jordan.........Kid was maybe brad Jordan or something? Saw that guy go off on his kid a few times.

John250

PR Founding Father
MX099.........hows the weather? Did they water the track before the rains came or wait for the rain to do their work?

Meister

PR Founding Father
....or your me and become allergic to one of the finer liquids of the land... beer.. be lucky your not me. All of you. Ughhh

Looks like it may be a bit damp this weekend.. was planning on riding down Sunday but not if its gonna be h2o'n...