2018 Local Moto Changes

hershey

PR Elite
I don't personally know ck but have read a lot of his reviews from races I was at and he is normally right on the money. I thought his reviews have been fair and more positive than mine may have been. He seems to truly want to help the sport and that is why people are speaking up.
Now if you call Hershey a dick I don't think anyone would argue.

Bahaha.....tell that to the 250 people that showed up to ride at Davefest!

Besides, if you're not pissing people off once in a while you're not being true to yourself. No 2 people can ever agree on everything. And in today's world if you don't agree with people it makes you a dick!!

tank166

PR Addict

Besides, if you're not pissing people off once in a while you're not being true to yourself. No 2 people can ever agree on everything. And in today's world if you don't agree with people it makes you a dick!!

I know this is crossing post but I just connected the dots...davefest will be round 4 of the battle series next year

Motodad23

PR Member

Davefest was awesome and that Sonic boom of the bonfire lighting.....unreal

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Wow. Miss a day, miss a lot.
I don’t mind pitbitch. Kinda cute. Not everyone has to like me. I don’t give a crap. I don’t make up things to “complain about”. I see issues and not afraid to voice them. That is how progress is made. Are all of my suggestions correct? I think so. But if you disagree, then voice your side and a discussion can begin.
Anyone who reads something posted on this or any other forum on the internet and gets upset should really not own a computer. Guess what? People have different views. Learn to live with it or go back to your bubble.
I think banquets are a waste, others enjoy them. Want to keep them? Great, you Go, you pay. And I keep my money for my own tear-offs (since every time I grab the first one I pull them all off)
I have never turned down any promoter or track owner that has asked for my help or opinion. Some find it useful, and I am more then happy to help.
This is fun stuff guys... chill the f out.

Side note. I get a tickle out of seeing that BJ always “likes” a post that rips me... There is a dude I want to have a beer with.

John250

PR Founding Father
Knox, you and i should hop in the car on a cold Saturday and go have an ice cold Coors light with BJ. About time we meet the president of the fan club.

They must be more sensitive in NE Ohio than SW Ohio. We know they are definitely way more liberal.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Wow. Miss a day, miss a lot.
I don’t mind pitbitch. Kinda cute. Not everyone has to like me. I don’t give a crap. I don’t make up things to “complain about”. I see issues and not afraid to voice them. That is how progress is made. Are all of my suggestions correct? I think so. But if you disagree, then voice your side and a discussion can begin.
Anyone who reads something posted on this or any other forum on the internet and gets upset should really not own a computer. Guess what? People have different views. Learn to live with it or go back to your bubble.
I think banquets are a waste, others enjoy them. Want to keep them? Great, you Go, you pay. And I keep my money for my own tear-offs (since every time I grab the first one I pull them all off)
I have never turned down any promoter or track owner that has asked for my help or opinion. Some find it useful, and I am more then happy to help.
This is fun stuff guys... chill the f out.

Side note. I get a tickle out of seeing that BJ always “likes” a post that rips me... There is a dude I want to have a beer with.

Its $25 freaking dollars.....I'm sure you've wasted more than triguple (spelled right, look it up) times that in ranting against memberships and banquets.

I found an image that reminds me of DHCK1:

Scrooge.jpg

hershey

PR Elite
Speaking of actual changes, what are the thoughts on dropping 25+, D class, and combining open B and C to open Open B/C, dropping 65 extra?

I agree with all but the 65 class. You would go from 4 - 50cc classes to one 65 class for kids to ride. I know for my son, and I'm sure some others, we are looking at at least 2 years on the 65 before he will touch an 85. So that's 2 years of riding age you are limiting to one class they can ride.

bockscars

PR Member
Speaking of actual changes, what are the thoughts on dropping 25+, D class, and combining open B and C to open Open B/C, dropping 65 extra?

25+ just seems silly, 25-29 is still in your athletic prime (and this is coming from someone in that age range).

Personally I like D classes, not everyone started young and it makes newer riders feel like they aren't going to go out and embarrass themselves (or at least they are all embarrassing themselves together).

The extra classes seem, well, extra. But with that being said, I don't see any kids on here complaining about $25 so they should get as many classes as they are willing to pay for, ha.