OMA-District X

Michael

PR Addict
If it isn't someone willing to put a heated/cooled building around all over BC for free. Then I don't know what bigger news there could be. Unless someone wants to do that for free for all the OMA tracks.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Well lets back up here this is big news for the OMA, in my mind it would be on par with me buying scenic and re-opening it, but thats not it. And again, this is just a maybe, so settle down. Not Kenworthies either. It actually has nothing to do with a track re-opening. This track has races, and has been open for years.

On a side note, we have over 100 members from our first full weeekend of selling memberships online. I know Connie had worked all weekend to keep up with number requests, and sort out who has paid and not paid. She deserves thanks from all of the OMA tracks and new members. So Thank You Connie!

All new members you will be recieving your OMA card in the mail possibly at the end of this week, maybe the first part of next week. Pending the mail man.

day181

PR Elite
Staff member
Hard to imagine what could be better than Scenic/Kenworthy's but WR seems like a natural fit.

freeh

PR Founding Father
Wild Wilderness would be better than Scenic for sure. Never rode Kenworthy's, but I am guessing that WW would be better than that too.

John250

PR Founding Father
Wild Wilderness would be better than Scenic for sure. Never rode Kenworthy's, but I am guessing that WW would be better than that too.

Kenworthys was a better track than Wild Wilderness. If it is another track annoucement, it would not surprise me if Drew Wolfe and Action sports were not involved with it.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
You guys kill me. Like I said, this track has been running races for years, including this past year! Not club owned either.

Double D

PR Founding Father
Hey JO. Did you buy Pitracer.com?

I noticed In your "Thank you post" thanking everyone, that Pitracer.com was not on there.

No one else is allowed to sell in the general forums.
Memberships, t shirts, hoodies.

BigYac

PR Member
Going back to the class list and the vet sport classes. Did I see right that these classes were for more of a beginner/slower vet rider? Will this be a no tripling class? Also, I have a KX 500, besides a vet class, I assume the only other class I could enter is Open right? Is the same bike eligible for 450 and Open? I remember at CRA races the same bike would enter both classes. In D12 I ran 250C on my 500 but I guess thats because they didnt specifically have an Open class.

MXracn746

PR Addict
I'm guessing Fly raceway, but probably no one west of, well, Fly has heard of it. So no that wouldn't be it. Mabey in the future. Mabey, FastTraxx?